Friday, April 8, 2011

Charlie

Charlie is my little siamese cat. I got him September, 2010, he's turning 2 sometime Julyy. I got him from this pet shop in Cartimar. I bought him because he was so cute and super hyper, he was hanging off the sides of the cage he was in. When I saw him and held him I just fell in love and plus, I've always wanted a cat. Here's the little bitty kitten version of him:
Kitten
I love how his tail looks like it was cut short, it's so unique.

Charlie has become my companion since there are lots of times that I practically live alone. He sleeps beside me and is always there me where ever I go. He cheers me up and makes me angry at the same time. He's also very very helpful (in his own way), whenever I'm cleaning or cooking or whatever, he's always there as if he's supervising whatever I'm doing. One more thing that I really love about him is his silliness, he just loves to sleep at the funniest place and it's really cute.

He loves to sleep in tiny boxes, where he barely fits.

I really miss this little guy! I can't wait to see him this June, when I go back to Manila! <3






2 comments: