Wednesday, February 19, 2014

New lipsticks :)

I have been in search for the perfect lipstick for almost a month now, raiding make up shops and sm just find the perfect shade that I can use everyday. After looking at tons and tons of lipsticks I was able to find 2 that I absolutely love, Benefit's Tuttie Cuttie and Maybelline's So Nude NU35S.


I fell inlove with Benefit's Tuttie Cuttie because of it's very natural look, it just looks like you have naturally red lips. It's glossy-ness is just perfect for looking natural. I also love how it doesn't dry your lips even if you over apply it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't last too long, you'll have to reapply several times throughout the day and it is also a bit expensive (Php1000) I will post a photo of how it looks on me soon *to follow* I just can't find one right now.



Next we have Maybelline So Nude NU35S, the shade of this lipstick is just amazing whenever I wear it I feel like it just matches my skin tone perfectly, I'll post a pic and leave it to you to decide ;) This lipstick is long lasting (which is great, I don't have to reapply too much), once it's on your lips it's difficult to remove! Also it is very cheap, only Php399!The only con that I found with it is that it dries your lips, but this can be solved by putting lip balm before putting lipstick on.



I am now in a search for the perfect red lipstick! I will blog about it once I find it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment