Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just clearing out my head before I go to bed.

I can't make decisions, I can't finish anything I start. I don't know whats happening to me. I feel like my drive to do anything has gone. I feel like I've just gotten to the point where I don't want to do anything even if I am unhappy. I don't know if I am scared of change or if I just can't do it. I need to find myself again, I need to find something to live for. I feel like I'm a zombie, just living life just as it is, I don't have to energy to change anything, I want to but something is missing.

There's so many thing I want to do and so many things I want to be, I just don't know how and where to start. It scares me that I might not be able to do everything I want. It scares me to think that I might just run out of time, and I would wake up in the morning and it's too late.

I need a hug. I need someone to tell me that it's going to be okay and I will be able to do everything I want and more.I want to know that my life will get better and I will be happy. I need to sleep...


No comments:

Post a Comment