Sunday, March 31, 2013

Cebu - Plantation Bay!

I've decided to create a travel blog :) Since traveling is my greatest passion, what better subject is there to write about! I'll start off with my most recent trip: CEBU! I went to Cebu last week with Herb, Gelo, Dino, Josh and Patty; we stayed there for about 4 days. We stayed at the Plantation Bay Resort, and the place is so beautiful!

Here are a few photos to show you how nice the place is:

Here's what you see after you enter the lobby <3 all blue!!

This is their tiny beach strip. Little mini bini beach. At the other side of the little house is a public beach, we were told it's only 30 pesos to get in there. I think the sand was taken from somewhere else:
Left side public beach, right side Plantation Bay


 The board walk where we took lots and lots of pictures:
Here's more from the board walk, with Herbie and Gelo:
Here's a bit of the huge man made lagoon inside:

As you can see from a few of my pictures the place is really pretty! A great place for some R&R, not really a place to party. There are alot of stuff to do in the resort alone, there's a shooting range, archery range, biking, snorkeling, and two fun slides and ofcourse lots of swimming :)

Snorkeling:

The fishes here aren't as agressive as the ones in Puerto Galera (I'll blog about that later! When I have time..)


If you're planning for a vacation where you can relax and have some quiet time Plantation Bay is really a good place, (price though :-s)

Anyways, I'll leave you with a pink gumamela:


And my favorite OOTD: (dress from SM, cardigan from Forever 21, sandals from Forever 21)

**I love this dress, so femme and comfortable and it fits my body type perfectly. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment