Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Banoffee Pie.

Banoffee pie is like one of my favorite-est desserts of all time. I'm really a cream/caramel person I think chocolate is sometimes too much. But I still love both. I just love cream and caramel more. :)
I've always wanted to learn how to make banoffee pie so I searched for recipes online and I found one which is here. I followed everything but I had a little bit of trouble making the toffee. It took so long and I wasn't sure if it turned out right. I showed my mom and she told me to just broil it on the stove top just to make the toffee. I don't think it turned out right, it still tasted a little like condensed milk, I think you need to leave it in the oven  for like 2 to 2.5 hours. Also I think i put too much toffee haha. Oh well, I'll improve it next time. :)

All in all, I didn't think this was an easy dessert to make and it took a long time to make because of the toffee. But it turned out really good and everyone loved it.


2 comments: